Your privacy is important to EP UK Investments Limited (EPUKI Ltd).
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information in connection with the Project:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information from telephone conversations, emails, face-to-face discussions and meetings;
- information from signing-in sheets, comments and feedback forms and surveys; and
- any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- advise EP UK Investments Ltd (‘EP’) of who has accessed and used the website;
- advise EP of who has responded to consultation on the Project and their comments;
- send you consultation communications and updates on the Project; and
- comply with planning and environmental impact assessment legislation and policy (where relevant) and good practice.
We will only use information that has been provided voluntarily. If we need to process your personal information for purposes other than those outlined above, we will inform you and obtain your consent if necessary.
Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal information in a specific way or for a specific purpose, we will respect both your consent and, if you choose, the removal of your consent. We undertake to make the necessary changes to our data processing systems as soon as reasonably practicable.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
If you have provided us with your consent to process personal data for a specific purpose, then we will retain this data until consent is withdrawn by you or until it is no longer required in connection with the Project, whichever is the earlier.
We will retain all data not covered in the above paragraph either for the period required by law and/or by enforceable regulations, or for the period required for the proper and professional conduct of our business, whichever is the greater.
Transmission of personal information via the internet is not always secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data while being transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Whilst we take what we consider to be appropriate technical and organisational precautions to prevent the unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss of personal information once it is under our control, we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
This website contains links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party not involved in processing data on our behalf.
The Guide to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) provides you with certain rights in relation to your personal information, as summarised below.
- Right to Access provides you with the right to request a copy of your personal data held by us.
- Right to Rectification allows you to request the correction or completion of your personal data.
- Right to Erasure allows you to request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent allowed by the GDPR.
- Right to Restrict Processing provides you with the right in certain circumstances to request that your personal information be stored but not used – or in other words, suppressed.
- Right to Data Portability allows you under certain circumstances and where legally applicable, to use your personal data for your own purposes across different services. To achieve this, you have the right to request that your personal data is returned to you or passed to a third party nominated by you, if this is technically feasible.
- Right to Object provides for you to object to the processing of your personal information in some circumstances. For example, you have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In other circumstances the right may be more limited.
In most cases there is no charge made for handling of enquiries related to the exercise of these rights and the request will be handled within one month.
If you wish to contact EP UK Investments Limited (EPUKI Ltd) in relation to the exercise of any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Information to confirm your identity may be requested.
If you are unhappy with the way that your enquiry is handled, you have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other relevant supervisory authority.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.